Multi-award-winning Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore, is located just steps from Siloso Beach. Guests appreciate its on-site Nature Walk and Garden Tour, complimentary shuttle service to the mainland and easy access to nearby attractions, including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium and Mega Adventure Park.
• 4 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Outdoor natural water pool, 2 outdoor Jacuzzis and children’s natural water pool with slides.
• CHI, The Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Cool Zone kids’ club.
• Outdoor playground.
• Sea Sports Centre for sports equipment rental.
• Complimentary shuttle service to VivoCity shopping mall.
• Car rental service.
• House doctor on call.
• Laundry and valet service.
• Postal and courier service.
Superior Hill View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, 2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Private balcony with views of the hotel’s lush natural surroundings.
• Standing shower or bathtub.
• In-room electronic safe.
• 40-inch LCD television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa Singapore
101 Siloso Road
Sentosa 098970, Singapore
Pricing for children for this all-inclusive resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.